Party A: Zhejiang Great Tao E-Commerce Corporation
Address: 15F,Building No.18, Lane 689, Changxing Road, Jiangbei, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
Legal Representative: CHEN, Weijun
On the basis of equality, mutual benefits and consensus, both Party A and Party B come to the following agreements in respect of Party B applying for the trusty membership on Electronic Global Trade Credit Platform (hereafter referred to as “eGTCP”):
I. Qualifications for the Trusted Member
Party B shall meet the following requirements when applying for the Trusted Member on eGTCP:
1) Provide the Member Information Form.
2) Provide copy of business license, copy of the passport of company's legal person, and products images.
3) The company shall be in continuous operation and adhering to rules and regulations
II. Charge Standards for the Trusted Member
The annual membership fee of the Trusted Member on eGTCP is $789 USD, which is valid for 1 year from the date of signing this Agreement.
The initial membership fee shall be paid once when the application is approved, and for renewal, the membership fee shall be paid one month before the membership expires. If the member fails to pay the membership fee on time, the membership andthe corresponding favorable terms and rebates will be terminated automatically.
Party A hereby designates the following account as the payment account :
Bank Name: BANK OF CHINA LIMITED,NINGBO JIANGBEI SUB-BRANCH
Bank Add: NO.725 RENMIN ROAD,NINGBO, CHINA
Account Name: ZHEJIANG GREAT TAO E-COMMERCE CORPORATION
Account Add: (2-1-12) BUILDING3 ,NO.24 LANE 689 CHANGXING ROAD HONGTANG STREET,JINAGBEI DISTRICT,NINGBO CITY,ZHEJIANG PROVINCE
Account No.: 401370825618
Swift code: BKCHCNBJ92A
III. Rights and Obligations of Party B
1. Rights of Party B
1) Party B is entitled to enjoy the services provided by Party A and eGTCP, including E-commerce service, financial service and integrated services of international trade, etc
2) Party B is entitled to enjoy the privileges on eGTCP:
A. Participate in the Great Tao Credit Assurance Program.
B. Be entitled to receive eGTCP Rebates as per the Rebate Policy;
C. Enjoy other special offers provided by Party A.
2. Obligations of Party B
1) Party B shall abide by the rules and regulations of the nation and the relevant regulations of eGTCP.
2) Party B shall offer suggestions to eGTCP.
3) Party B shall provide authentic documents as required by Party A and eGTCP. Otherwise, Party B is responsible for any negative impact as a result of its action, and is liable for any damages and losses as a result of using falsified documents.
4) Party B shall pay and renew relevant fees on time.
5) Party B shall perform its obligations as required by the service providers on eGTCP, and as required by Party A and eGTCP to fulfill the service request.
IV. Products Descriptions
All the products involved in this Agreement shall be subject to the descriptions on eGTCP. Party A and eGTCP reserve the right to explain the contents as aforementioned.
1. In addition to the provisions of this Agreement, both Party A and Party B shall comply with the provisions in other membership registration agreements..
2. This Agreement is written in both Chinese and English. If there is any difference in these two versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
3. Any dispute caused by or related to this Agreement shall be settled through friendly consultation by both parties. If the consultation fails or is rejected, any of the parties may submit for arbitration. The arbitration shall be proceeded and held by Shanghai International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission in China according to its rules of arbitration. The arbitration award shall bedeemed final and shall be obeyed by both trading parties. The arbitration fee shall be borne by the losing party unless otherwise specified by the commission.
4. Party A will checkParty B’smembership and inform Party B to pay the membership fee, after Party B submitted all the required authentic documents for the membership registration and confirmed this Agreement. This Agreement takes effect from the date Party B pays the initial membership fee.
5. This Agreement is duplicated with the same legal force, and each party shall hold one copy.